Grand Opening: Introducing My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Oh how that post title makes me sooooo happy. Phase 1 of getting my etsy shop up and going is done! Many readers have asked to purchase prints from my blog posts and now you can!!
I've started with a few of my favorite photography prints from our travels around the world.  You can purchase prints in 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14. The prints are printed on the best matte premium photo paper and come mailed to you in a protective stay flat mailer with love from me!

I will be offering postcard sets in the future and the line of paper goodies are still in the development stage... aka pulling my hair out phase.

I've never promoted myself through my blog, but for those who don't know I am a photographer and graphic designer. If y'all are ever in need of services, please please send me an email and I'll get you taken care of! I love what I do and I am terrible about tooting my own horn. It makes me cringe to talk about myself. I prefer to stand behind a lens and the computer screen and send tons and tons of happiness to my clients.

Sooo head on over to the etsy shop and check out some photos and tell all of your friends, your mama, your hair dresser and every stranger that you run into today!! Thank you for all of your love and support.


Have a fabulous week!!

2 comments:

I love to receive comments from my readers! I promise to answer as quickly as possible. Thank you for stopping by.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger