Things to Do: Free Printable

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I love to design simple little pieces to simplify life.... and in honor of my brain not being able to remember one more thing, I've designed a to-do list to share with you.



This is no ordinary to-do list. You have a space for today's list of items, as well as things that are coming up soon and a space for little notes that you need to jot down. At the bottom you will find a sweet little quote from Ms. Edna Mode: luck favors the prepared.  Edna Mode is the sassy and awesome super suit designer from the movie The Incredibles! I LOVE her and all of her awesome quotes.

Click HERE to download your to-do list.  Make sure that you download it from dropbox before printing your list. It seems to come out fuzzy straight from the dropbox screen.
If you would like to download the shopping list or clean house list go HERE and HERE 

Check back later this week for my tips on being organized and happy, along with a round-up of all of the planners and organizational printables I've posted in the past. Have a great week!

outakes from my picture taking setup

12 comments:

  1. Very cute printable!! I would love for you to share on Link It Or Lump It http://www.sohosonnet.com/link-it-or-lump-it/link-it-or-lump-it-sunday-link-party-31/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonnet! I love the link it or lump it party :)

      Delete
  2. My fav part of your lovely "To Do List" is the 'Coming Soon' section. I haven't seen this before and I really love it because it fosters some forward thinking, planning ahead and such. Not to mention, as a paper junkie myself, I love the font/images you used. Visiting via "Create,Link,Inspire" linkup. p.s. love the pic of your ladder photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb thank you so much for your awesome comment. That was my exact intent with the coming soon section. I am always making lists, but want to have a place to keep the things that I can't forget about that don't need to be done that day or week. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Love your printables! And your house looks amazing...you are getting so much accomplished is such a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I have bursts of energy and then nada for a week or so. Slowly and as the budget allows, I'll get there :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad that you linked up at the Be.You.Tiful party. I love your blog and really love your free printables. I can't wait to print and start using them! I followed you on Bloglovin' and look forward to your future posts! Thanks!! :-) Dawn @730 Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn! I love your blog.

      Delete
  5. Love it and THANK YOU for sharing with us! Printing Now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. I'm so glad that you like it! It means so much that someone else out there likes something that I thought was cool.

      Delete

I love to receive comments from my readers! I promise to answer as quickly as possible. Thank you for stopping by.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger