Organization Round 1: Updated 2014 Shopping List

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Happy Tuesday! Wow it's amazing how productive you can be when things just fall in place... aka the baby takes a longer than normal nap! Last night I decided to work on a couple of organizational printables that I've been wanting to get to since January. I'm sharing the first one with you today and there are more to come!!!!

Today, I attended a webinar hosted by Emily Ley. It was inspirational and all about getting my shop up and running. That is one of my goals for this year. It is so scary to actually write that and put it out there... cause what if it is a big flop or no one likes it... aggghhh terror!! After listening to Emily today, I know that as I design the items that I truly believe in and that represent me, it will be ok.

So keep your fingers crossed and hopefully there will be a Michelle Lea Designs shop icon showing up soon and some beautifully designed print and electronic items available... and photography!

On to the freebie! This is an updated version of my original shopping list and it made me so happy to work on it. I use this list each week to mark down the items that we are running low on and then when it is time to go to the store... I'm set. I have a greater chance of not forgetting items. Well, I still forget things, that's just how I am... but it really does cut down on the trips and I look stylish with my list! And that is the most important thing, right?!?


You will also find a very handy meal planning section at the bottom. This is just awesome to have a menu to stick to for the week. I feel like I am so creative in most aspects of our family life... but I am worn out by the time I get to cooking. My husband and I have been working on doing better at that (well mostly him... he has been an outstanding chef lately)

click HERE to download

Note: Make sure that you download the pdf from dropbox before you print it. Printing directly from dropbox ends up looking really fuzzy and just not quite right.


I hope that you and your family gets as much use out of this shopping list as our family does. And coming up next is the worlds best cleanHOUSE weekly cleaning and deep cleaning printable!!

You can head over HERE to download your Cleaning Checklist :)


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the list! It should really help me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like it :) I love having it with me each week.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Thanks so much for linking up to Be.You.Tiful! I'm featuring you this week on my blog! Can't wait to see more of your great posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Courtney! Such an honor.

      Delete
  3. I love lists! They are so helpful to stay organized! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, really i am looking here amazing thoughts on online shopping, user may be impressed to this post, i am still here after some time for finding your next impressive share.

    myntra clothing deals

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments from my readers! I promise to answer as quickly as possible. Thank you for stopping by.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger