The Never Ending Move

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello everyone... wow it feels like it has been months and months since I have really been able to blog. Our little family has been living out of suitcases since November 18th and we finally got into our house and our 300 boxes back this week. It was 54 days in a hotel... oh I don't want to travel or stay in a hotel again for a LONG time!!! We will officially be in boxes for another year at the rate I am unboxing them.  Lordy mercy I'm moving so slow.  I have so many ideas for fabulous and awesome printables, crafts and decor ideas... but yet it's all in boxes. So I thought I would share a few photos from the house construction and then get my butt in gear and get all of the crafty goodness unboxed and get back to life :)

Before... It has been a lot lot lot of dust and Oklahoma Red Clay Mud and did I say dust????



And After :) It's just perfect... now to get those boxes open and share my decorating triumphs and ideas with you. Stay tuned.

I hope to get back to the land of blogging very soon with lots of awesome projects and ideas.  Talk to ya soon.  Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, are you living in Egypt! With all that dirt out there and the rooftops that look like pyramids outside of the window, I did a double take. :) For real, the house is beautiful! It will be so fun to see after pictures, whenever they happen. No rush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane... It's been almost two months and we still have lots of mud outside... can't wait to get the rest of the ground seeded and get to playing some kickball with the kids.

      Delete

I love to receive comments from my readers! I promise to answer as quickly as possible. Thank you for stopping by.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger