Highlights of Crafty Goodness from 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013

It doesn't seem like it's possible for 2013 to be over already! I have had a blast blogging this past year: being creative, meeting new friends and being inspired by so many amazing women.  Today, I am sharing the top 10 post from the blog this year. 


Back to School Chalkboard Tutorial: One of my favorite crafts EVER!


Washi Tape Bracelets: So easy and they include Washi tape... no more explanation needed.

Thanksgiving Chalkboard Art Tutorial: So easy and so many possibilities. I can't wait to get my chalkboard and chalk back from the movers and into the new house for some Valentine's chalkboard art.
h

Garage Sale Checklist: Love, love this checklist

Fall Party Ideas: This was so simple and pretty.

Teacher Note Printable and Backpack Tags: I'm printing these tonight for the kids new schools in Oklahoma. You need to go print some now too :)

Boo Bag Tutorial: I have a adaptation of this with a camera appliqué in the works. Can't wait to share it.

Planner Printables: These are awesome and I'm working on the re-vamped editions for 2014 to reveal in January.

Mini-Book Tutorial: These would be perfect for Valentine's... the wheels are spinning. 

Luggage Tag Tutorial: You need these too, so cute.

Thank you to every reader who left a comment, pin a pinned and followed me through 2013. I truly appreciate it and thank you for making me smile. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve with your loved ones. I hope that all of your dreams come true in 2014 and it is the best year yet!!



10 comments:

  1. Love all your projects! Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Deneen! Thank you for the sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. I love these tutorials…so glad to have found you via Ginger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice! I'm glad too :). Happy New Year

      Delete
  3. Michelle, I love all of these projects and I'm so glad I found your blog earlier this year. Your blog posts always inspire me and I love your upbeat attitude! Next up to try: those adorable wooden washi bracelets. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. Your comments truly means so much. I hope you have a great Nee Year. Just remember patience with the bracelets ;) very easy, but you may break a few... Luckily it's super cheap for a big bag of them.

      Delete
  4. Your cratiness is always so lovely!

    Happy New Year =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found this blog! Love these printables and ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments from my readers! I promise to answer as quickly as possible. Thank you for stopping by.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger